How to Regrow Hair Using Natural Ways!!
Can you imagine your life without hair? You will not able to picturize yourself that way. Hair has always been the matter of concern whether too many hair in wrong places or too less on head. They are the integral part of our looks and this is the reason hair fall traumatizes us all without any gender bias. We can’t be daring like Shaolin Soccer’s lead female who gallantly went bald. For a female, hair is rather more important than male as most of them get their first compliment because of their beautiful hair. A research shows a female spends an average of 10 days in a year to maintain their locks. Therefore to maintain and regrow the hair in natural ways following remedies can be followed
Massaging promotes blood flow to the scalp and results in stimulating the hair follicles. The paramount oils for hair are coconut, sesame, almond, olive and castor which should be massaged at least once a week on the scalp to deeply condition your hair. The oils should be preferably warm while massaging.
Your outer body reflects what has been infused in your body thus a healthy diet is the soul of hair growth.
- Our hair is made of a special protein called keratin so eating protein rich foods like eggs, chicken, tofu, soybean, kidney beans, and other high protein foods in the diet can enhance the growth of new hair and make your hair shiny and smooth.
- Including green leafy vegetables and other iron rich foods is vital for hair growth.
- Vitamin A is advantageous for hair growth and fruits like mango, papaya, orange, prunes, and carrots should be definitely be consumed.
- Vitamin B helps in haemoglobin production in our blood that acts as the oxygen carrier. This increases blood circulation in the scalp and inclusion of eatables like potato, banana, chicken, oatmeal, fish, and beans in your diet can be blissful for your hair growth.
- Vitamin C helps in collagen production and fights off the free radicals in the skin. Amla, Oranges, kiwis, guava, and lemon contain good amount of Vitamin C and the intake of this vitamin should be on daily basis. Amla exceptionally is known to be hair tonic in India as it is an antioxidant with high content of vitamin C, minerals, amino acids, flavonoid and tannins. It can control hair loss, reverse greying and turns your hair beautiful.
- Vitamin E encourages the scalp capillary function and helps avoiding hair thinning and hair loss therefore a good amount of Vitamin E is necessarily be consumed. You can try Cereals, sunflower oil, soybean oil, tofu, etc. and other Vitamin E rich food to maintain healthy hair.
Stress is the biggest rival of your hair giving way to hair loss. Experts have alleged that stress can upset the standard hair cycle and set off hair fall phase. Accordingly, if you are willing to nurture your hair curtail the stress in your life.
Turn over your head upside down
This is the most widely accepted trick that is deemed to endorse hair growth. Simply flip your hair upside down by flipping your head over for two-three minutes daily. This improves the blood circulation stimulating it towards the scalp.