Whether in haste or not, we often resort to fast food for their yummylicious taste. But what happens when this food turns out to be yuckliscious instead?
1. It was absolutely Vile
Marc Nicholls, from Chevron Island on the Gold Coast, was spending a regular day when he went to KFC to fetch himself a meal. But he was shocked when he realized that he had been eating down on a grey, brain-like flesh. On investigating, he found out that what he thought was a chicken breast, was actually a whole chicken lung.
‘It was disgusting,’ Nicholls said. ‘It was absolutely vile.’
2. KFC at Labrador
Marc is an IT technician and to make the best of his day off, he went to KFC in Labrador. He expected to have a quick, however greasy lunch. He zeroed down on ordering a 3 piece box, with two wings and a chicken breast for $12.50.
‘I pulled a piece off [of the chicken breast], then found that and spat the rest out,’ Marc said. The staff shrigged their shoulders and said that this could probably be a chicken lung, and that he should call the customer service. A KFC spokesperson said that the meat was most likely a chicken lung or kidney that was mistakenly not removed during preparation of the food. Whatever the case may be, Marc was not offered a refund.
3. Almost Maggots, Fly Eggs and what not!!
Something has definitely not been working out for KFC. This month there have been umpteen number of nasty incidents all over the world, with weird, wriggly, disgusting stuff coming out of those nasty chicken pieces.
A woman in New Zealand found a group of fly eggs in her KFC popcorn chicken last month.FLY EGGS … Can you beat that???!! YUCK!