Plantar fascia is one of the most common foot pain which is linked with a thin ligament that connects the heel to the front of the foot. The condition which causes this problem is termed as plantar fasciitis. There are few common possibilities which cause this problem but the most common symptoms include constant movement and excessive weight gain. Also, athletes and pregnant women are more prone to this condition. The sudden weight gain and constant movement can further lead to inflammation on the foot which subsequently leads to pain.
Let’s gain more insight about this condition.
Possible Treatment Of Plantar Fasciitis
In order to help loosen your tight muscles that aggravate your condition, you should combine both relaxation and stretching techniques.
Try Out Seated Exercises
This is quite an easy form of exercise which is good for those who are suffering from this condition. The best part is that you can do them anywhere. Given below are the steps how to perform this exercise:
- Try to roll your foot over a warm water bottle or a tennis ball for approximately 60 seconds per foot.
- Then cross one leg over the other one and pull your big toe upwards.
- Stay in this posture for about 14 seconds. Next relax from this posture and try it once again for three consecutive times.
- Now switch to the other foot.
- Use a folded towel in this case which you may use just like an exercise strap.
- Place the towel under the arch of your foot and stretch it (the foot) towards you by pulling it upwards on the towel.
- Stay firm in this posture for about 30 seconds. Try it for three consecutive times on the same foot.
Check Out more of these on the NEXT page