A cup of beverage prepared from roasted coffee beans isn’t just tasty and energizing — it may also be extremely good for you. It’s another piece of good news for coffee lovers, and it gets even better. Even the heaviest coffee drinkers are less likely to die early than people who don’t drink coffee, a new research finds. A single cup can help an individual to stay awake all day long. It’s all because of the caffeine which stimulates mental alertness while preventing the sudden headaches. Then, there comes a saturation point when an individual finds himself addicted to it. As it becomes a part of our lives, we forget to scrutinize whether it is good for us or not.
Well sooner than later, we have to face the reality.
First, let’s know what it comprises of.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 11% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): 6% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin): 2% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 2% of the RDA.
- Folate: 1% of the RDA.
- Manganese: 3% of the RDA.
- Potassium: 3% of the RDA.
- Magnesium: 2% of the RDA.
- Phosphorus: 1% of the RDA
Coffee naturally contains a variety of compounds that display antioxidant properties. Studies suggest that a cup of coffee contains more antioxidants than raspberries, blueberries, grapes, or orange juice.
Click On The NEXT Page To Know About Its Benefits.